uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] New project: wireless DMX board

From: Eric Jennings
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] New project: wireless DMX board
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:43:59 -0800

I'm sure Axel/Joerg can confirm, but since the Atmel radios can max out at
2Mb/sec, I'm pretty sure the AVRs will be able to support the lower speed
250kb/sec.

I guess the bigger question is, if the timing is meant to be very precise, you
may need some sort of buffer to keep things straight and clean?

-Eric