uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Custom Library

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Custom Library
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 04:57:52 +0200

Hi Brad,

what does PB7 control? One quick fix would be to add the code
in trx_rfa.c (i.i.r.c you use an ATMega:::RFA: on your board) in
function trx_init(), it is called in all applications that
use the transceiver. .... we need to add a USER_IO_INIT() macro
in µracoli - thanks for the improvement idea.

Cheers, Axel.