usbb2k-api-dev

[Usbb2k-api-dev] Testing the API

From: michel memeteau
Subject: [Usbb2k-api-dev] Testing the API
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:06:58 +0200

Hi , i ve been testing the API tonight , works great !! Great pyGTK gui !! , if I have time I will make a systray

Do we need to be root to launch the daemon ?? I would say yes , as we need to unload the hid driver if necessary

I saw for the moment , the key pressed is always zero , and i suceed to make it crash  if you switch to USB and pstn several times ,   I ll try  to see why .....

Did you integrate this code in your API yealink team ???

See ya all
--
Michel memeteau