usbb2k-api-dev

Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] SkypeMate ... what does it do?

From: Ivo van Dongen
Subject: Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] SkypeMate ... what does it do?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:56:43 +0200

Hi,

In itselve the api doesn't do anything. It is a library that can be used to create applications to use a b2k device. I'am currently using it to create a skype/b2k program like skypemate. I hope it will be finished in a couple of weeks(I am a bit short on time at the moment), when I do I'll post to this mailinglist.

Kind regards,

Ivo van Dongen