gnuprolog and P233, and linux

From: JUAN LUIS GARCIA BUENDIA
Subject: gnuprolog and P233, and linux
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 18:19:03 +0200

Dear sirs.

I have downloaded de gnuprolog package, the rpm for ix86-linux, but when I
tried to install it in a P233 machine i received that the prolog cannot be
installed because of "different architecture". I then guess that the package
was compiled with P2 or P3 ehnacements of some kind.

I ask to you if there is a version for my p233 available and for redhat 6.
Or may be that i am wrong and it is a easier workaround for this problem to
be solved

Thanks for your kindly attention,

from Madrid, Spain.
Juan Luis García.