compile problem with cygwin

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: compile problem with cygwin
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:15:43 +0200

Hello everybody,

regularly people ask me about a problem trying to install gprolog under
Cygwin (1.1.4 ?). I have not enough free time now to look in detail this
problem but if I remember that this has been already adressed and some
solutions have been proposed. So if people that have solved this could post a
summary of the solution retained this would be very useful.

Thank you in advance.

                 Daniel Diaz
University of Paris 1      INRIA Rocquencourt
   75013 Paris           78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
     FRANCE                     FRANCE
        email: address@hidden