Linking Problem solved

From: Dietmar
Subject: Linking Problem solved
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:09:49 +0100

Thank you very much for your help!
I was able to track down the error. The problem is that gplc always
puts the linker option at the beginning of the command-line options
but it has to be put at the end. I used 'cut-and-paste' to modify
the gcc-options and put the linker option to the end and then
the linking could be done.
There seems to be no way to put the linker options to another
position, when passed by gplc.
Now I first compile my files to object-files and then pass the libraries
as options to gplc, which seems to work perfectly.

Bye
  Dietmar