Re: segmentation-fault when calling 'Mk_Variable()'

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: segmentation-fault when calling 'Mk_Variable()'
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:36:00 +0100

Hello,

Can you give me more details please: gprolog version, OS (use uname -a),
fragment of C code and Prolog code calling it, command-line used. With this I
can try to reproduce the bug. Thank you.

address@hidden said:
> Hi, I tried to interface C with Prolog and wanted to create a
> Prolog-Variable mit a call to 'Mk_Variable()', but I always get a
> segmentation-fault, even if I just call this function without any
> assignment . For instance:

> PlTerm args[2]; args[0] = Mk_Variable();

> or just: Mk_Variable();

> Can anyone give me a hint on how to fix this problem?

                 Daniel Diaz
University of Paris 1      INRIA Rocquencourt
75013 Paris FRANCE      78153 Le Chesnay FRANCE
        web: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~diaz
        email: address@hidden