Re: problem with consult predicate

From: Henk Vandecasteele
Subject: Re: problem with consult predicate
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:12:28 +0100

I had troubles with Cygwin 1.1.8. with another Prolog-system.
There seems to be a bug in the stat-function in some library.
It filled the buffer given as a parameter with stat
4 bytes shifted. This results in wrong results, and a buffer
overrun. Passing a pointer +4 bytes(or minus, I cannot remember)
got around the problem.

So if someone wants to look at the problem below,
this might be a hint, ...
By the way I was using -mnocygwin.

Henk