RE: Stack size

From: James_Dean
Subject: RE: Stack size
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:23:51 -0400

Hi,
I am a little puzzled.  Are you passing the filename to consult in on the
command line?
I have not figured out how to do this.  What is the syntax?
I thought there must be a way but could not figure it out.  I have been
starting gprolog
and *then* consulting.

Which are you doing?

I don't have much experience with the gprolog system, but 100M of swap
space seems
pretty small for the values you're setting.

- Jim

zet <address@hidden>@gnu.org on 04/18/2001 11:07:41 AM

Sent by:  address@hidden