Re: gprolog on Mac OS X (Darwin 1.3.1)?

From: Lindsey Spratt
Subject: Re: gprolog on Mac OS X (Darwin 1.3.1)?
Date: 29 May 2001 17:03:54 -0500

Just in case anyone wondered what was happening:

Earlier I posted:
>I'm currently stuck with
>utility.wam getting an error from 'as' with Load_Cut_Level being an
>undefined label.
[I should have said 'utils.wam']

I think I've found the problem--'as' on Mac OS X is interpreting
'Load_Cut_Level' as a local label because it starts with an 'L'. If I
rename this to anything *not* starting with 'L', it assembles without
error. I think I need to use an approach like the 'UN' macro (to prefix all
labels with '_') in ix86_any.c when M_ix86_bsd is defined.

Sorry to waste the bandwidth.

(But, I may be back...)
-lindsey