Help on the installation

From: Hao Zhou
Subject: Help on the installation
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys:

I met some problem when I tried to install GUN_Prolog.
Help me please!

The installation instruction is as following:
cd src
./configure[OPTIONS}
make
make install

When I typed ./configure in windows 2000. It always
remind me configure is not a valid internal or
external command. I am confused. Does the instruction
applies in unix environment? I see there is a file
called "configure"!

If I already installed cygwin, do I still need to
install GUN-Prolog? cygwin is a compiler. GUN_prolog
is also a compiler, isn't?

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely yours,

Hao