Re: cumulative constraint

From: Bowie Owens
Subject: Re: cumulative constraint
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:42:21 +1000

Hi Fred and other GNU Prolog users,

As part of a course on CLP programming I wrote a very simple (inefficient)
implementation of cumulative/4. I have been contemplating releasing
this and some other code I have written as a library for GNU Prolog
(some constraints from SICStus, matrix operations, Lisp style higher
order predicates).  However, I have to do some paperwork to get my
employer to sign off on releasing under a free license. I was wondering
whether there is much interest in such a library?