Calling FD from c

From: Hector Luis Palacios V.
Subject: Calling FD from c
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:19:51 -0400 (AST)

I have been having some problems calling prolog
from C. I'm using it to post some constraints, and
to I have the option to backtrack. By example in a
depth first search.

So, I used many "query_start" nested.

But I'm getting incorrect results in the resulting domains
of FD variables. If I invoke it from gprolog interpreter
I get the correct results...

I don't know is thereis any issue about FD and query_start.

Some body have experiences about?

Thanks in advance.

Hector.

| Artificial Intelligence Group    | He venido para que tengan vida, y la   |
| Universidad Simon Bolivar        | tengan en abundancia. Jesus de Nazaret |
| Hector Luis Palacios Verdes      | address@hidden, address@hidden    |