Solution to Calling FD from c

From: Hector Luis Palacios V.
Subject: Solution to Calling FD from c
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 02:10:51 -0400 (GMT)

Ok. After some work I think I found a solution
to my problem (see later my previous message).

I was trying to call nested from C some prolog
predicates which post constraints.
But sometimes on backtraking I lost values in the
fd domains.

The way around (or an issue??? Daniel??)
was be sure that any call to prolog always success.
So, I managed ths posibility of fail in an argument
of the predicate. It worked,
but I'm very curious about...

Daniel, any idea???

Thanks.

| Artificial Intelligence Group    | He venido para que tengan vida, y la   |
| Universidad Simon Bolivar        | tengan en abundancia. Jesus de Nazaret |
| Hector Luis Palacios Verdes      | address@hidden, address@hidden    |