Re: extending FD library

From: Hector Luis Palacios V.
Subject: Re: extending FD library
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:25:53 -0400 (GMT)

Ok. I just found the way... thanks.

Daniel: I did report to this list some problems using fd library and
calling the predicates from C/C++. Do you have any idea about?

Thanks

| Artificial Intelligence Group    | He venido para que tengan vida, y la   |
| Universidad Simon Bolivar        | tengan en abundancia. Jesus de Nazaret |
| Hector Luis Palacios Verdes      | address@hidden, address@hidden    |