Re: gprolog on MacOS X

From: Lindsey Spratt
Subject: Re: gprolog on MacOS X
Date: 10 Nov 2001 10:55:03 -0600

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 9:10 AM, David STRAINCHAMPS
<mailto:address@hidden> wrote:
>I suppose you already answer this question
>Is the method to install gprolog the same with macos X as with a powerpc
>linux ?

No, there are substantial changes needed to get gprolog running on OSX
(which is a BSD-style UNIX). I have done a first pass at such a port (of
version 1.2.1, the FD portion is not working yet).

This initial port is available at:
http://homepage.mac.com/lspratt/FileSharing1.html

I earlier (in June) asked the list if there was some way to get this OSX
(Darwin/PPC, actually) port made part of the official release, but I have
never received any answer. I'd still like to know...

-lindsey