MySQL sql_query gets Seg fault in GNU Prolog v1.2.8

From: David Bennett
Subject: MySQL sql_query gets Seg fault in GNU Prolog v1.2.8
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:13:51 -0700

Does anyone use the MySql Interface?  It is seg faulting when the Mk_Proper_List function is called.

This code works fine under version 1.2.1.

The attached file is the C/MySql interface with the pl foreign directives at the top for *documentation purposes*.

The trace below is of what happens if we enter a simple query (Prior to this we did properly connect to the server).

Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated!
David Bennett

| ?- atom_codes('select EventType from events', C), sql_query(C, R).
MYSQL-First call!
MYSQL-Fetching a record
MYSQL-Field #0 building
list[0] before: 0