Re: multithreading

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: multithreading
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:48:23 +0100

Mihir,

Currently, GNU Prolog does not support multi-threading. We plan to implement
POSIX threads in a near
future, it is in our TODO list... which will be published soon.

The functions Start_Prolog() and Stop_Prolog() shoud be called only once since
Stop_Prolog does not
free allocated stacks (will be done in a next version). Try to use
Reset_Prolog() (which reset all
Prolog stacks, but NOT dynamic predicates (thus asserted clauses remain after a
Reset_Prolog).

--
Daniel Diaz   address@hidden
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~diaz