GNU Prolog FAQ

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: GNU Prolog FAQ
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:01:27 +0100

Vic Bancroft wrote:

> That is a classic text!  Perhaps as you work through the examples, we
> could build up a gprolog FAQ section on the _Clocksin and Mellish_
> examples . . . who are the gprolog FAQ maintainers ?

Thre is no official GNU Prolog FAQ. I know this is an important point but I'm
really too busy to
maintain it now. Are there poeple interesting in maintaining such a FAQ via a
web page ? I would be
happy to add to gprolog.inria.fr a link to this FAQ.

--
Daniel Diaz   address@hidden
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~diaz