Re: C/C++ predicates for GNU-Prolog, help!

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: C/C++ predicates for GNU-Prolog, help!
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:03:03 +0100

Hi Joseph,
this is an important information. Could you extract a piece of C and PL code
that we could use to
reproduce the bug ? Without this it is difficult to find where the problem
comes from and thus to
fix it. So a Prolog + a C (not C++ if possible) source and and example of query
(together with
instructions to compile) would be greatly appreciated...

--
Daniel Diaz   address@hidden
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~diaz