Fwd: Re: Help

From: Carlos
Subject: Fwd: Re: Help
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:11:08 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Help
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:44:04 +0000
From: Carlos <address@hidden>
To: Vidhya Subramanian <address@hidden>

Have a look at these papers:
-Contraint Based Time tabling -a case study. Martin Hentz and Jorg
Wurtz, Applied Artificial Intelligence, 10:439-453,1996
-University Course Timetabling using constraint handling rules. Slim
 Abdennadher and Michael Marte. Applied Artificial Intelligence,
14:311-325,2000.

Regarding suggestions to write prolog code, I would have a look at the
existing examples ( i think they r quite a few somewhere in
ftp.inria.fr) and also the Bratko book.

hope it helps,

-Carlos

Vidhya Subramanian wrote:

>Respected sir/madam,
>     I am an engineering student from India seeking
>your assistance.
>     I am going to do a project in 'course
>timetabling'. I have decided to use Constraint Logic
>Programming for searching a feasible solution. I have
>thought to implement it in Porlog. Kindly give me your
>valuable suggestions/important points to be taken care

;of while writing a prolog code for this project.