Re: gplmysql

From: Vic Bancroft
Subject: Re: gplmysql
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:57:07 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Renaud Mariana wrote:

> Do you have a copy of gplmysql to send to me ?

Well, it should be visible on source forge under gprolog/contribs, e.g.,

  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gprolog/contribs/gplmysql/

The original version is there as mysql-cg.c and mysql-cg.pl . . . I was
working on an enhancement that wrappers the mysql functions a little
closer to the mysql.h with mysqlwrap.c, mysqlwrap.h and mysqlwrap.pl.
The idea is to get a covering minimal set of the mysql functions.  If
there is something you feel is missing, please offer comments or
suggestions.

There was something in the Makefile that did not work for diaz, but it
seems to have been fixed.  The CINCLUDES and CLIBS macros presume the
install prefix for mysql to be /usr/include and /usr/lib, ( a configure
script for the Makefile would be nice, but it is not there yet:).

There is not a tar.gz for the contrib bits, so you will need to grab it
from CVS directly [1], e.g.,

 cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gprolog login

When prompted for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter key.

 cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gprolog co contrib

enjoy,

--
katabatic cohabitation :  to live together as if a married couple or in
company;

[1] https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=9715