Re: Prolog under OpenBSD2.9

From: Detlef Sax
Subject: Re: Prolog under OpenBSD2.9
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:31:04 +0100 (CET)

On 12-Mar-2002 Markus Schneider wrote:
Moin,

> this was the right tip, I really used the make of OpenBSD instead of
> the gnu make.

Fine, one issue solved.

> But I still having the problem that I get an Error when I try to compile
> the source. I run ./configure with the option --disable-linedit as it is
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't know exactly the differences between Free and OpenBSD
but with FreeBSD I don't forgo on gettext.
[...]

> described in gprolog-1.2.8/PROBLEMS but now I get the following Error:
>
> gplc -c foreign.wam
> /tmp/gplcc19511.s: Assembler messages:
[...]

Sorry can't help with assembler problems.

[...]
> Maybe there is a package for OpenBSD2.9 I didn't find.
[...]

Maybe, may not. Recall that the error message came
from the assembler and recall it's FreeBSD on my box:

        address@hidden:/usr/ports/private/gprolog> make clean
        ===>  Cleaning for gettext-0.10.35_1
        ===>  Cleaning for gmake-3.79.1
        ===>  Cleaning for libtool-1.3.4_2
        ===>  Cleaning for gprolog-1.2.4

A `make clean' in the corresponding ports dirs:
           gettext, libtool, gmake,
doesn't give any farther dependencies.

address@hidden:/usr/ports/devel/gmake> as -v
GNU assembler version 2.11.2 20010719 [FreeBSD]

greetings
Detlef

--
http://www.noart.de/