Almost fed up

From: Roberto Bagnara
Subject: Almost fed up
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:07:45 +0200

Hi there,

I hate to write this message, but this list is so filled with spam
that I cannot bear it any longer.
Can something be done about that?
Can the people managing the lists at gnu.org slap something like

FEATURE(dnsbl)dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl', `relays.ordb.org', `Rejected - see http://ordb.org/')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl', `bl.spamcop.net', `Spam blocked see:
http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?$&{client_addr}')dnl

at the end of their sendmail.mc (assuming sendmail is used)?
Can they take similar measures if another MTA is used?
Otherwise I am afraid I will have to unsubscribe from the list,
even though I would much prefer to stay.
All the best

    Roberto

--
Prof. Roberto Bagnara