Re: version 1.2.12

From: Lindsey Spratt
Subject: Re: version 1.2.12
Date: 21 Apr 2002 09:16:37 -0500

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 6:05 PM, Paulo Moura <mailto:address@hidden> wrote:
>Does this version (or the next stable one) includes the port to MacOS X
>done by Lindsey Spratt?

Not yet. Daniel and I are working on it. I'm planning on giving Daniel a
patch for my port against 1.2.12 today, if possible. Then Daniel will
incorporate this to create 1.2.13. If everything goes smoothly, 1.2.13
might be out by the end of this week (Friday, April 26).

But when was the last time everything went smoothly... :-)

-lindsey