min and max in arithmetic ?

From: Jasper Taylor
Subject: min and max in arithmetic ?
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:50:50 +0100

Hi...is there any plan to incorporate min and max (return lesser or greater of
two values) into gprolog's arithmetic? I'm porting an application from
Sicstus, which includes this feature.

I tried to do it myself simply by looking through the source for all the
places where the arithmetic operators appear and adding min and max in what
seems a relevant way -- but this just makes a build that produces a
segmentation violation every time they are used.

        --Jasper