solving constraints generated in c

From: Stephen Lyall
Subject: solving constraints generated in c
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:53:39 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Hi,
I am new to prolog, and need some help.  I have written a c
program that generates Boolean constraints that I now need
to solve using the gnu prolog constraint solver.  I have
looked long and hard at the manual, and the info I need is
there, but I can't quite make sense of it.  What I need to
know is how do I pass the constraint equations to prolog,
how do I get the constraint solver to solve these
(remembering they have been generated at run time), and how
do I get the solution(s) back to the c program.  Any help,
or an example of a program doing something similar, would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Stephen Lyall
address@hidden