Re: compilation of c progs using gnu-prolog

From: bruno patin
Subject: Re: compilation of c progs using gnu-prolog
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:45:36 +0100

I use your script to complete my configure.in file and so the file compile and I obtain an executable but when executing I have a stack overflow on the global stack that I don't have if usinng the complete gplc procedure. Do you have some insights ?

I forward this mail to the gnu-prolog list. I saw different mails treating the problem but no definite answer.

thanks for the help

bruno

losky wrote:

On Fri, 09 Aug 2002 10:00:08 +0100