Patch for Windows Socket Support

From: Brent Fulgham
Subject: Patch for Windows Socket Support
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:40:56 -0700

Daniel et al:

I felt guilty about my incomplete Windows socket port after seeing a recent list
posting reporting it as a bug.

Attached, please find a patch against 1.2.14 that corrects this problem (though
possibly leaving a host of other issues.)  It is not thoroughly tested in a
production environment (no I don't have a Prolog Web Server to try it with!),
but it does work with Daniel's simple TCP socket test programs (posted by
in October of last year to this list.)

Enjoy!

-Brent