Re: question and bug report for gprolog 1.2.14

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: question and bug report for gprolog 1.2.14
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:20:43 +0200

Erick Alphonse wrote:

> 2) I get a segmentation violation with term_ref:
> GNU Prolog 1.2.14
> By Daniel Diaz
> Copyright (C) 1999-2002 Daniel Diaz
> | ?- term_ref(X,12).
>
> Fatal Error: Segmentation Violation

This is due to bad use of term_ref/2 (see the doc). If a Ref is
specified (e.g. 12) you should be sure that it corresponds to a term
(i.e. it is a valid Ref). It is not the case here. The only way to be
ensure this is to reuse a Ref given by term_ref.

> 3) ensure_linked(Pred) links not only Pred but all predicates defined in
> the same file.

Yes, it is how ensure_linked/1 works. It simply ensures the specified
predicate is linked and does not specify anything else about other
predicates.

--
Ce message a subi une analyse antivirus
par MailScanner ; il est vraisemblablement