prolog and vendor

From: eric pramudya
Subject: prolog and vendor
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 06:42:50 +0000

I have another question here. Is it confirmed that gnu prolog is supporting a Qt Designer as C++ vendor? Since I'm doing the interface using auto generated code from Qt Designer.

And what do you think all guys about interfacing prolog to web interface? Is it easier or harder?

Anyway thanks to Timo Karjalainen, Erick Alphonse, and Hector Palacios who always reply my question.

Thanks