About Wide data

From: address@hidden
Subject: About Wide data
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:24:55 +0800

Hello,

I'm working on test generation for VLSI datapath design usign GProlog. In realistic VLSI design, the data width often wider than 32-bit, however, the largest integer limition of GProlog is 2^28. therefore, the GProlog cannot be used directly for my purpose, I have to decompose the wide data operation (such as logic comparator, arithmetic operators, etc) to fit the 2^28 limitation. Have there someone have similar experience on this type of applications? I'm longer for sharing our solution with someone else.

best regard
tunlee
2002.10.19