GNU Prolog 1.2.16 is available

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: GNU Prolog 1.2.16 is available
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 15:06:31 +0100

Hi everybdy,

I have released 1.2.16 as current stable version. As usually visit
http://gnu-prolog.inria.fr for more information. Both source and binary
(ix86 RPM and Win32 setup) versions are available. This version is available since a while but I could not put it in the main GNU ftp site (ftp.gnu.org) so I delayed this announce. Now everything is OK.I have mainly fixed reported bugs.

Changes from the last stable version (1.2.13):

* fix bug in predicate_property/2
* add new built-in fork_prolog/1 and create_pipe/2
* fix a bug in atom_concat/3
* fix bug when detecting if a stream can be repositioned
* fix bug in output to constant terms (e.g. write_to_atom/2)
* include another additional patch for sockets under win32 - due to:
  Brent Fulgham <address@hidden>
* fix bug in bagof/3 with FD variables
* fix bug with randomize/0
* added min/max to Prolog arithmetics
* fix bugs in current_predicate and predicate_property

--
Ce message a subi une analyse antivirus par MailScanner ; il est vraisemblablement
sans danger.