GProlog by pipe ?

From: Bourdeaud'Huy Thomas
Subject: GProlog by pipe ?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:38:14 +0100

Hi, I'm currently developping a TCL interface to synthesize Petri Nets with constraint programming. The idea is to visualize the results of a prolog constraint resolution. I have a problem concerning the use of gprolog in this interface, because i tried to use a "pipe" openning of gprolog, but it seems like some predicates don't run. In fact, I have deleted the w32guicons.dll file, to obtain a console executable that i could use with the pipe openning. But i don't succeed to consult any file with this version of gprolog, neither in the TCL interface, nor in the gprolog.exe itself. Has someone got the same problem ?

Another problem is that prolog waits for the ";" to list all solutions, but i would like to have all the solutions in one time, in order to keep the hand in the Tcl interface. Is there a way to ask a goal to prolog and to ask it to generate all solutions, a predicate to use for example ? For example, prolog4 answers all solutions without asking for the user to press ";"

Thanks a lot !