Re: GProlog by pipe ?

From: Vic Bancroft
Subject: Re: GProlog by pipe ?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:37:11 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Bourdeaud'Huy Thomas wrote:

> Hi, I'm currently developping a TCL interface to synthesize Petri Nets with
> constraint programming. The idea is to visualize the results of a prolog
> constraint resolution.

Sounds interesting, I would like to see it as you make progress.

> But i don't succeed to consult any file with this version of gprolog,
> neither in the TCL interface, nor in the gprolog.exe itself. Has someone got
> the same problem ?

Which version and who built it ?  I am using 1.2.16, is there a newer one ?

> Is there a way to ask a goal to prolog and to ask
> it to generate all solutions, a predicate to use for example ?

Have you looked at findall/3 ?  For example, given the clauses,

  p(1).
  p(1).
  p(2).
  p(4).

  | ?- findall( X, p(X), Y ).

  Y = [1,1,2,4]

  yes

more,
l8r,

Victor Bancroft, Principal Engineer, Zvolve Systems [v]770.551.4505
1050 Crown Pointe Pkwy, Suite 300, Atlanta GA 30338 [f]770.551.4509
Fellow, Artificial Intelligence Center              [v]706.542-0358
Athens, Georgia  30602, U.S.A           http://ai.uga.edu/~bancroft