A note of belated politeness.

From: tvetunge
Subject: A note of belated politeness.
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:48:56 +0200

Hi all,

I wrote, quite some time ago by now, I think, a month or so, about a problem
in prolog which I could get no further on.
At first I got no replies, but second time around, I got three.

This note is just a big thank you to the people who answered me :)

Because, sometimes, I am brought to consider how rude it is to completely
ignore recognizing people who've spent time and effort trying to solve what
is, basically, one's own problem.

I am slow, so this is all pretty belated, sorry. :]

Regards, Uffe.

Ps: No. I haven't solved the problem yet. No reply was a complete solution
and, like I said, I do things slowly :]

Få din egen webmail på http://solmail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!
Træt af virus? Få gratis beskyttelse her: http://antivirus.sol.dk