Re: GNU Prolog Software CD

From: Vic Bancroft
Subject: Re: GNU Prolog Software CD
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:18:56 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Bill Doak wrote:

> Is there a GNU Prolog Software CD available anywhere?
> How can I order the CD?

Facinating idea !  I have a cd burner, what would you like to put on it ?

We can fit perhaps 600 Meg or so . . .

Of course we would want an image of gprolog checked out from CVS, an
archive of distribution versions, some recent vintage compiled for each
platform as appropriate,  the email archive from this list, what else ?

more,
l8r,

No bugs were harmed in the development of this software.

http://elvis.dlogic.org/~bancroft/tiki