GNU Prolog applications/extensions

From: Vitor Beires Nogueira
Subject: GNU Prolog applications/extensions
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:11:39 +0100

Hi,

        during the next LSM/RMLL: Libre Software Meeting / Rencontres Mondiales
du
Logiciels Libre (http://lsm.abul.org/) it will take place a tutorial about GNU
Prolog.  Besides compiler architecture, runtime, etc, that tutorial will also
cover GNU Prolog applications.
        In order to be as exhaustive as possible, we decided to ask all the
list
members that are responsable (or partially responsable) for any application
or extension of GNU Prolog, not listed on the official web site
(http://pauillac.inria.fr/~diaz/gnu-prolog/#contribs), to send an email to
mailto:address@hidden with a brief characterization of it:

- name
- url
- description
- misc

To finish, we would like to thank in advance all of those that contributed to
this survey.

Best regards,
--
Salvador Abreu and Vitor Beires Nogueira