Re: Unstable... gprolog-1.2.19.tar.gz

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: Unstable... gprolog-1.2.19.tar.gz
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:55:16 +0100

It is stable, no problem. Simply I really not enough *free* time to release it for the moment.

Duncan Patton a Campbell wrote:
Howdy all?

I've been running the "unstable" 1.2.19 gprolog for some time now
and haven't run into any problems with the builds I have for FreeBSD 4.11 and 5.4.
Does anyone know if this build has been shown unstable? Or what it adds?

What kind of testing might I run to test it on these and other platforms?

Thanks,

Dhu

                 Daniel Diaz
University of Paris 1      INRIA Rocquencourt
75013 Paris FRANCE      78153 Le Chesnay FRANCE
        web: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~diaz
        email: address@hidden

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.