Re: GNU Prolog and MinGW-SYS?

From: Cesar Rabak
Subject: Re: GNU Prolog and MinGW-SYS?
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:18:18 -0000

address@hidden escreveu:
General Question:
I would be grateful for a few getting-started tips.
I use: ThinkPad 600E minimum configuration.
  Windows95/98 micro from LitePC.com (legal requirement).
  Mozilla Firefox.
  Cable

Committed to:
  Avoiding NT i.e. remaining with DOS through 9x me (perhaps 2000)
  Avoiding Linux
  Using:
     GNUgpl
BSD: MinGW-SYS
       Prolog
       Smalltalk

Thanks in advance
JW

I've done about 18 months ago a port of a interim version of GNU Prolog and Daniel Diaz reflected into version 18 (and I believe the newer unstable releases).

I have the setup executable for this specific version and we did a test in a Win98SE version (a friend's machine) it run and compiled some mixed language examples.

If you're willing to, I can privately e-mail this version.

Otherwise you can try to configure and compile a newer unstable version from GNU Prolog site.

--
Cesar Rabak
GNU/Linux User 52247.