Linear peg solitaire

From: asliasli (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Linear peg solitaire
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:37:01 -0800 (PST)

hi everyone,
my artificial intelligence professor told me to examine the prolog code for the Linear Peg Solitaire problem (details here: http://www.cs.hmc.edu/claremont/keller/webBook/ch06/sec03.html ) in order to understand the "lists" in Prolog. I searched google with the key words "Linear Peg Solitaire" + prolog  but could not find anything except for the link i just gave.

do you have any idea?

thanks in advance..

aslı

Sent from the Gnu - Prolog - Users forum at Nabble.com:
Linear peg solitaire