how do I build

From: Gautam H Thaker
Subject: how do I build
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:09:24 -0500

I am using 1.2.19 on Gnu/Linux.

THe documentation says:

"The finite domain (FD) constraint solver extends Prolog with constraints
over FD. This facility is available if the FD part of GNU Prolog has been
installed."

However, I can not determine if my build has FD part of GNU Prolog installed.
 The README that comes with the distribution does not say what flag I should
use (such as in --enable=FD ??). Can someone pl. point me to documentation
that may make this more clear?

Also, I am trying to find the classical

SEND + MORE = MONEY expressed in gnu prolog so that I can try it out.

--

Gautam H. Thaker
Distributed Processing Lab; Lockheed Martin Adv. Tech. Labs