A problem in program

From: 赵阳
Subject: A problem in program
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:19:42 +0800 (CST)

Hi, all:
Now I encounter a problem in programming. Consider the follow program.

q :-.......
solve_propagate(L,Line1,Line2),!,
write('propagate success!'),nl,
L = [first|_],
write('first = '),write(first),nl,
stato_img(CL,CLine1,CLine2,first),

the first call solve_propagate() has bound the L, Line1, Line2(they are all list). I want get the fisrt element of L (variable first) and use to in the next call stato_img(). But it does not work. The program stops at L = [first|_] and gives a warning "user directive failed".
I want to know what the problem is and how to solve it. Thank you!

Zhao, Yang
2006-10-23

3G 时 代 来 临 了,坚 决 对 传 统 邮 箱 说 不 !
新 一 代 极 速 3G 邮 箱 闪 亮 登 场 ,280 兆 网 盘 免 费 送 ! 点 击 此 处 注 册