Survey On Rule Base Development - Methods, Tools and Problems

From: Valentin Zacharias
Subject: Survey On Rule Base Development - Methods, Tools and Problems
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:18:46 +0200

Hello Everyone!

We are conducting an online survey on the development of rule bases
and would really appreciate your opinion! The survey is very short and
should only require a few minutes to complete. Any additional feedback
or comments are also very welcome.

To participate please go to:
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TjQ4EwXYGzuEvwgAigJNWQ_3d_3d>

The goal of the survey is to give an overview of the kind of methods
and tools actually used for the development of rule-based systems
(with a focus on verification and validation). It also tries to
identify some of the challenges facing rule-base development.

The results of the survey will be publicly available. Drop me a note
or enter your email address at the end of the survey to have them sent
to you. I'll also send another note to this mailing list once the
results are available.

If you answer all questions and enter your email address at the end of
the survey, you have a chance to win a Canon SD1100 that will be given
to one of the participants

thanks for your support,

Valentin Zacharias

--
email: address@hidden
phone: +49-721-9654-806

FZI  Forschungszentrum Informatik an der Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, 76131 Deutschland, http://www.fzi.de
SdbR, Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe