Re: How to Consult a Prolog File from C

From: Idomeneo
Subject: Re: How to Consult a Prolog File from C
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:57:21 +0200

No idea at all?
Please help me I'd like to know if it is possible or not. :-)
Yuri Campilii

2009/5/28 Idomeneo <address@hidden>
Hello to everyone,
I'm using Gprolog 1.3.1 and gcc 4.3. 3, on Arch Linux (32-bit), and I was wondering if there is a simple way to consult a Prolog source from a C source.This would be very nice to me because, in such way, I'll be able to avoid linking-compilation (with gcc) any time I want to modify something exclusevely on my Prolog source. I tried using consult just with Pl_Query_Call, before any other Pl_Query_Call, but it doesn't seem to work correctly.
+
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Yuri Campilii