Re: Contribution: Introduction to CGI-Programming with GNU-Prolog

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: Contribution: Introduction to CGI-Programming with GNU-Prolog
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:08:16 +0100

Hello,

thank you for your contribution. I will add a link from gprolog.org to your site.

Daniel

PS: and ... Happy new year to everybody !

Yasuhisa Matsumura <address@hidden> a écrit :

Dear GNU-Prolog Admins,

My name is Yasuhisa Matsumura.
I would be glad if you could include my contribution "Introduction to CGI-Programming with GNU-Prolog" in your site.

This is a small collection of utility-progs (together with some explanation) for CGI-Programming with GNU-Prolog. I hope, these source codes could be useful esp. for Prolog-beginners who want to try "WEB-programming".

Yasuhisa Matsumura
address@hidden
(Nagoya University of Foreign Studies (NUFS))

PS.
If you could accept my contribution, you might also take the top-page of the site: http://enufs.net/ But this site is written mainly in Japanese, so it may not be adequate for a contribution to "GNU-Prolog" site.
--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.

                 Daniel Diaz
University of Paris 1      INRIA Rocquencourt
75013 Paris FRANCE      78153 Le Chesnay FRANCE
        web: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~diaz
        email: address@hidden