Choosing GLOBALSZ

From: ezj
Subject: Choosing GLOBALSZ
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:14:08 +0000 (UTC)

A question global-size. I admit to being a noob so go easy on me.
I have a database comprising 150,000 rules, and compiling using
gplc. Initial compiles die with errors related to the global stack
size. MacBook Pro, Intel, Snow Leopard and gplc 1.3.1. I assume the
global stack size is related to the database size. Is there some
rule of thumb how big global-size ought to be based on the database
size?