Consult out of project folder

From: Pedro Fialho
Subject: Consult out of project folder
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 15:38:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I was trying to consult a project's "main" prolog source file from outside \
the project's folder while I got a path reference error, since the main.pl \
file uses the "include" predicate with relative path names not acessible \
from my project's source files.

Is it possible to define a "default path" specifically for a certain consult \
operation ? I'd like to write my project's source files inside a folder \
which contains the other projects folders and consult they're "main prologs" \
from my source files.

Best regards,
Peter