Re: Cocoa Touch

From: Klaus Prätor
Subject: Re: Cocoa Touch
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:07:57 +0100

It would be wonderful
Klaus

Am 11.12.2010 um 00:01 schrieb Lindsey Spratt:

On Dec 9, 2010, at 9:51 PM, Duncan Patton a Campbell wrote:

On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 21:27:28 -0500
Lindsey Spratt <address@hidden> wrote:

Dhu,
Perhaps XGP itself can be adapted to the cocoa touch SDK.
Lindsey

That would be really good.

How to determine what kind of effort this would need?

Probably I would need to get my hands on the touch SDK and spend some time trying to "sketch out" the conversion. Not having looked at it, I don't know what that might involve. I would think it would take me a week or two to get an idea about the conversion. I'm not clear on the status of execution environments for iOS deployments; it might not be allowed to do this as an officially distributed app, but just for our own amusement (with a developer license).

Thanks,

Dhu